About the Role
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will be responsible for driving the organization's brand marketing strategy using robust consumer research to increase customer retention and engagement.
- “Listening” to the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company
- Liaising with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Defining marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
An MBA in Marketing or Business
Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects.
Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
About the Company